Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No access to "your entertainment experience"

Regular Visitor

No access to "your entertainment experience"

I am a triple-play customer. I have access to my Xfinity account on line. I can also access the email and voice records, however, when I click the TV icon in the top bar, the next screen shows "Now connecting to your entertainment experience" with underneath that line the three dots that light up in sequence. I can wait all day, but the connection does not succeed. I like to restore my access to the listing of TV programs for my area and to the viewing of streamed TV programs on line. Is there a browser setting that needs to be changed ? Running Windows 10 Home and the Google search engine. 

Service Expert

Re: No access to "your entertainment experience"

Micellatech wrote:

I am a triple-play customer. I have access to my Xfinity account on line. I can also access the email and voice records, however, when I click the TV icon in the top bar, the next screen shows "Now connecting to your entertainment experience" with underneath that line the three dots that light up in sequence. I can wait all day, but the connection does not succeed. I like to restore my access to the listing of TV programs for my area and to the viewing of streamed TV programs on line. Is there a browser setting that needs to be changed ? Running Windows 10 Home and the Google search engine. 

Try either Edge or IE11.  

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: No access to "your entertainment experience"

Microsoft Edge came with Windows 10 and it is the only browser I use. To avoid having to face the Edge browser page all the time, I programmed Edge to proceed to the Google search engine. I do not think this has anything to do with the described problem as my wife has the same setup on her computer: Windows 10/Microsoft Edge/Google search engine, which allows me te get onto the "your entertainment experience" past the three dots, wihout problem. There must be something in the settings on my computer that is different. What could this be ? Windows 10, Microsoft Edge and the Google search engine are fully updated and kept this way by Microsoft and Secunia PSI. Will appreciate your further help. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation