Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No Video on ESPN Alamo Bowl- Who pulled the plug?

New Poster

No Video on ESPN Alamo Bowl- Who pulled the plug?

I can go online and watch the game, but I only have audio and no video for this game on my TV.  It's interesting that when you go to local Comcast commercials, they show just fine.  I can only conclude that some incompetent who works for Comcast pulled the plug on the Alamo Bowl video.  All other channels in my lineup are functioning OK.  What gives with you guys? Not a great way to start off on 2015.  My $200+/month with you guys is worth less to me every day.

Then ESPN moved the Citrus Bowl from ESPN2, where I could watch it, to ESPN.  Then a few minutes ago they lost both audio and video, but suddenly all seems to be working OK again! Smiley Happy  The ESPN "live" feed online is running about 30 seconds delayed from the cablecast, so I'm glad things are now back to normal.  Hope they stay that way.

Regular Contributor

Re: No Video on ESPN Alamo Bowl- Who pulled the plug?

It must be wide spread as I am 60 miles south of Houston.

New Poster

Out in League City, would be nice for Comcast to let us know they are working on it...
New Poster

I hope Nielson ratings service is taking note that Houston area households are turning away from ESPN.

New Poster

I've been in queue for the Comcast chat for about 10 minutes now - anyone know what's going on or heard an ETA to restore the service?

New Poster

@ 9:52 Channel came back in Sugar Land
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation