Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No Signal

New Poster

No Signal

when I try to access HDMI2 I get a no signal message and can't access netflix. The TV on HDMI1 works fine

New Poster

Re: No Signal

I'm having a similar problem. I had hd before I connected a Roku device. Now my tv doesn't recognize any if the hdmi ports on my comcast box!
New Poster

Same here, no cable tv signal from the Comcast set top box.

Silver Problem Solver

Three different posts with three different possible solutions.

All of you, use the remote that came with your TV to select the input a device is connected to.

New Poster

I have two remotes, one that came with the Sony, the other that came with the Comcast set top box. I used both, still no cable tv signal. Checked the HDMI input ports and the connection from the Comcast box, both connected. Internet, which uses ethernet connection on the Sony, works fine.

Silver Problem Solver

tonyj123: What model cablebox? Exactly How is it connected? Was it working before?

New Poster

I also used both rite and bought a new hdmi cable and still no Hd. I'm swapping my dvr box this weekend. Btw, I know my hdmi works on my TV as the Roku works in both slots.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation