Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No Fox Deportes in HD?!

Frequent Visitor

No Fox Deportes in HD?!

Why no Fox Deportes in HD? C'mon people! It's 2017. I'm paying extra for the Latino package and only one channel is in HD! Is it because you think Spanish speaking people don't own HD TVs? Racist much?
Official Employee

Re: No Fox Deportes in HD?!

Hi Jersey_Mike, We’re always evaluating the content and channels we offer customers, so Fox Deportes may be available in HD in the future. To submit your interest in Fox Deportes HD, please visit here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/.

I was, however, able to confirm using the email address you've registered with our forums you do have the ability to stream this channel with your XFINITY services. For more information on how to do so, please follow this link for App Requirements.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

That's your response?  Stream it?  On what?  my phone or Tablet?  Then what's the point of owning a 65" HDTV?  Comcast is the worst company ever.  It $ucks that you have a strangle-hold on the market in my area.

Official Employee

We're sorry you feel that way @Jersey_Mike. We know you're passionate about the Fox Deportes HD channel. We encourage you to fill out the Feedback form in think link, so our company receives your official channel request. 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Regular Visitor

Indeed this really $ux big time that aside from only the "local" channel Univision being in HD, ALL the rest of the Latino Plan/Package channels are NOT broadcast in HD quality here with Comcast Xfinity. WTH is this about!?!

It appears that all the other major TV satellite/cable services have these Latino channels in HD. But no not Comcast Xfinity! WHY IS THIS, Comcast Xfinity???
Official Employee

Hi Bn2876x1. We’re always evaluating the content and channels we offer customers, so Latino Plan/Package channels may be available in HD in the future. To submit your interest form, please visit this link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/​

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation