Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

New web system

Regular Visitor

New web system

new system is awful, the grid went from5 to 2, cant set up my favorites . whos idea was this stupid move ?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: New web system

edizmirian8227 wrote:

new system is awful, the grid went from5 to 2, cant set up my favorites . whos idea was this stupid move ?

Comcast's - The future of Awful....

See a summary of changes here:
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

Regular Visitor

I agree. The new web system is not the "New X-finity" experience, I agree one step forward, ten steps back. Now I can see maybe a few hours head, I cannot stands the hugs]e use of icons, someone was carried away with pretty pictures, not maybe being able to read, as most can. Whomever perpetrated this abomination of a TV guide should be fired on the spot

Regular Visitor

I concur. Ever since I "agreed" to teh change I get about 1 out of every 7 or 8 shows to play; all other times it just hangs and never connects.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation