Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

New recordings not showing on PC and Scheduled Recordings disappearing

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

New recordings not showing on PC and Scheduled Recordings disappearing

For about 4 or 5 days new recordings are not showing up on my PC saved recordings list.  In addition since 3/25 the current day and next day scheduled recordings have disappeared.  For example:  Todays saved scheduled shows nothing for 3/27/17 or 3/28/17. but shows the normal schedule for 3/29/17 and following dates.  If tomorrow is consistent, the scheduled recordings for 3/30/17 will disappear.  I have rebooted X1 on the TV, and rebooted by computer, and checked settings all over the place - nothing helps.

Accepted Solution

Re: New recordings not showing on PC and Scheduled Recordings disappearing

On 3/29 everything is now showing correctly, the problem seems to be magically resolved.

View answer in context
Regular Contributor

debbwest wrote:

For about 4 or 5 days new recordings are not showing up on my PC saved recordings list.  In addition since 3/25 the current day and next day scheduled recordings have disappeared.  For example:  Todays saved scheduled shows nothing for 3/27/17 or 3/28/17. but shows the normal schedule for 3/29/17 and following dates.  If tomorrow is consistent, the scheduled recordings for 3/30/17 will disappear.  I have rebooted X1 on the TV, and rebooted by computer, and checked settings all over the place - nothing helps.

I was having the same problem a couple days ago - scheduled recordings disappearing from the website, and after recording they only showed up on the TV. I went on chat support and after wasting some time, they told me Tier 2 would call me in 24 to 72 hours. Meanwhile, after missing a couple days, the rest of the scheduled recordings came back on the web site. The 72 hours are up tomorrow morning, so I don't know if they fixed it or it just resolved on its own. There's another thread here that sounds like the same problem, and it said Comcast called and admitted it was their fault and it had been fixed. I notice Comcast is not replying to any of these posts.

Frequent Visitor

On 3/29 everything is now showing correctly, the problem seems to be magically resolved.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation