Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

New entertainment set up

New Poster

New entertainment set up

Why did you mess up something that worked so well for something that is completley a waste of space and time- not only can't get to where want on listings but

when do find still can't set up taping so have to go to tv and set up there wshich makws the online  tv guide of no real use

Seems you took what wasn't broken and brokle it - as for the GO part never used it and dount anyone else that does not caere about it will like the new

set up. ast least could have put in way to get to old listing set up for those of us that liked it and do not care about GO

New Poster

Re: New entertainment set up

Your upgraded Live TV channel lineup is prettier but not as functional as the old channel lineup. For starters, I should not have to log-in just to see what's playing. Secondly, when I select Sports, I don't expect a bunch of icons-- I want to see all of the channels that have Sports, with a brief description of what's playing now. Lastly, when viewing all channels, the rows are too tall and limit the number of rows per screen-- slim it down a little.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation