Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

New Xifinty Website

New Poster

New Xifinty Website

Over the past 30+ years my business involves working with computer technology and networking, ever since Comcast came to southeast Michigan, I have always recommended Comcast for my customers when they needed an ISP, this was because of the quality, service, and tech support.

Over the past few years I have at times regretted recommending Comcast as a service provider, based on my some of the problems my customers and I have experience. Most of the problems stem from tech support which has gotten worst lately..

I am writing this post because of the changes in your Xifinity website as of the first week of November. The Xifinity website was one of the best sites I have used, because it limited clutter, was laid out to reduce key strokes, keep bandwidth to a minimum, keep the speed fast and if you wanted it could also be customized. The new Xifinity website is cluttered with too much video and pictures, site is slow, most task require two to five times the keystrokes or mouse clicks to perform the same task as the old site. Also the amount of customizing is basically very limited. I realize you wanted your site cool, hipped, easier to use for tablet and phone users, but this comes at a cost efficiency and reliability, bandwidth and speed. Because most for the task with Xifinity require the user to log into this new site, and though the like the speed of Comcast, based on the feedback from my users I will most likely not recommend Comcast as my first choice for ISP services in the future.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation