Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

New Way to Watch is Garbage

Regular Contributor

New Way to Watch is Garbage

The new way to watch is a total garbage system.  First it is very difficult to even get in to watch anything.  There is usually an error that claims you are not on your home network even when you are,  This error has plagued the system for at least 4 years.  With no attempt on Comcast's part to fix it.  If you do get past that error you will be lucky to get it to play for all the other errors that will stop you, or it will just load for a few hours and never play.

On those extremely rare occasions that you can get it to play.  What you get is small low resolution image that is about the quality of a bad VHS tape.  If you press full screen it makes the image slightly bigger.

The new way to watch is total garbage. 

Regular Visitor

Re: New Way to Watch is Garbage

I would strongly agree. It is hard for me to understand where they could have found programmers that are so inept they could have produced this garbage, and managers so obtuse that they would release this disaster on the public. I am frankly sick of trying to find a way to get xfinity tv to work properly. At least under the old interface it would work reasonably well, but this new system...embarrassing.
Regular Visitor

Re: New Way to Watch is Garbage

I agree that the new way to watch, as evidenced by the TV Listings, STINKS, features such as expressing FAVORITES is gone. I DO NOT WATCH TV ON MY LAPTOP,  I have a 32" flat screen for that. After 43 years in the computer industry, Please do not degrade the contributions of noted individuals such as Dixon Dole, Dr. Grace Hopper, J Presper Eckert, and others too numerous to list here, by calling these CODERS PROGRAMMERS. It is a GROSS INSULT.

Too often we forget the definition of Quality: "Meeting the customer's expectations, maintaing that" We wre always held to a

"5 9;S" standard (99.999 %).. Should we as customers expect less?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 3 in conversation