members

topics

Netflex

Regular Visitor

Netflex

how can I have netflex on my tv I now hav e to use a cable and laptop to view

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Netflex

You need to get a device that supports Netflix and connect it to your TV. Anything from most Blu-Ray players, to stand-alone devices like Roku, Chromecast, and several others.

New Poster

Re: Netflex

Dear Comcast, I hate to complain, but, are you and "Netflex" at odds with each other? For I fear each is playing the blame game, when it comes to all the dropped movies I try to watch. I do all the things to correct the problem by your standards and when that does not solve the problem, I go to "Netflix" themselves and do what their standards are. Comcast says contact the "Netflix" people. I do that for that picticular problem. "Netflix" people say, contact the Comcast people. I do that. Now every thing is rosy, then the problem arises again halfway through the same movie, and the process starts all over again. Is there any way that you two can get together with each other at a round table and discuss the problem that your putting your costumers through on this matter. It's so bad that I am tempted to go the FCC and the B.B.B. I don't care if It remains the same, for now, I'll just live with it, for I am 72 and don't want to rain on your parade, I'll be dead soon anyhow, so it dose not matter. I just had to get this off my chest.

P/S: I have all the things down pat on how to fix the problem, so no hurry on any replies to this post. I need something to do anyhow to keep me busy. I'll just keep on fixing my dropped Xfinity Platform and whatever else needs fixing myself, including "Netflix" problems. Thank You if your reading this. Roger & Yvonne Wallin

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation