Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Need a Subscription

Frequent Visitor

Need a Subscription

Mid-last month I started using Xfinity TV.com website because I found they have Restaurant Stakeout from the Food Network.  I've had no problem watching but today I received the following error message " > Food Network Subscription Required Subscribe to Food Network and get anytime, anywhere access to Restaurant Stakeout online."  I get this error message on my mobile devices also.  I get the food channel with my package.  I chatted with Comcast reps online and they didn't understand why I was receiving the error.  After chatting with 3 different reps for 30 I was told they were resetting my channel lineup and it should be working within 30 minutes.  Its been 8 hours and still getting the same error.  Help!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Need a Subscription

have you tried watching restaurant stakeout on your on demand its there.  If not you can clear cookies and clear cache, then restart your pc if that does not work call comcast tomorrow, calling on the weekend is a futile effort as you have seen.

Frequent Visitor

It's not just PC.  It's also broken on my laptop and android device......

Silver Problem Solver

its an account issue on comcasts end monday when comcast joe comes back you can pm him to look at your account.  In the mean time trying watching on the tv if the episodes are there. 

Frequent Visitor

it's still busted and no help from comcast Smiley Sad

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation