Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

NHL Current Standings 4 days behind and counting!

New Poster

NHL Current Standings 4 days behind and counting!

Today's Thursday but the NHL Current Standings available thru the remote's 'C' button isn't even showing results as of Sunday!!  And the current standings record for any given team is frequently different when looking at a specific team's info. 

Please correct this.

thanks   

New Poster

Re: NHL Current Standings 4 days behind and counting!

Thank you for catching this and taking the time to give us this feedback, we're sorry for the inconvenience.  We believe we have corrected the issue and added monitoring to ensure it doesnt happen again (for NHL as well as all the other sports we offer through the X1 Sports App).  You should see updated standings the next time you open the sports app (via the C key, as you noted).  

Thanks again,

Comcast X1 Sports App Team

Email Expert

Re: NHL Current Standings 4 days behind and counting!

SportsAppTeam wrote:

Thank you for catching this and taking the time to give us this feedback, we're sorry for the inconvenience.  We believe we have corrected the issue and added monitoring to ensure it doesnt happen again (for NHL as well as all the other sports we offer through the X1 Sports App).  You should see updated standings the next time you open the sports app (via the C key, as you noted).  

Thanks again,

Comcast X1 Sports App Team

If you are indeed a Comcast employee, you are not to represent yourself as such or even imply it in the forums.  To do so you must be approved by the forum administrators, and your name then appears in red so other customers know they are dealing with an actual employee.  Send a PM to either ComcasJessie or ComcastAlan.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation