Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

NHL Center Ice Blackouts

New Poster

NHL Center Ice Blackouts

I'm having trouble with games being blacked out that shouldn't be.  I'm very familiar with how the blackouts work as I've been a Center Ice customer for at least 5 years now.  I'm a Connecticut resident.  In the past, Boston Bruin games and NY Rangers game have been blacked out for me.  This year, there are 2 channels in particular that have been blacked out 2 straight days,  Channel 771 and 773.  Tonight (10/12), Pittsburgh @ Tampa Bay was blacked out on 771 and Dallas @ Nashville was blacked out on 773. These games should NOT be blacked out!  Please fix this nonsense or I'll be cancelling.

New Poster

Re: NHL Center Ice Blackouts

... and all of a sudden both channels came on, even as I was browsing other similar problems people are having with the blackouts.  I'm at a loss for words.

Regular Visitor

Re: NHL Center Ice Blackouts

Same issue here in Utah. Channel 750 HD for the Vegas GoldenKnights says it’s available “locally”, which it’s not. It says it’s available on the local AT&T Sports Net, which it’s not. Yet the “standard” definition channel works. This is garbage, XFINITY
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation