Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

NFL REDZONE ONLINE

New Poster

NFL REDZONE ONLINE

So it still doesn't look like were gonna be able to stream nfl redzone live again this year even though every other provider lets you. I'm switching providers if this is not fixed. I cannot be home during games and want to watch on my xbox. This is seriously dumb. Any more infor on this?
Problem Solver

Re: NFL REDZONE ONLINE

pretty sad comcast hasn't signed up for this

when it looks like every major carrier has it.

Contributor

...and it looks like NFL RedZone Online won't be happening anytime soon since Xbox 360 just discontinued the Xfinity App,so Not Good!!!!!!!

New Poster

This is ALL due to the lack of competition between cable companies in most areas. Back in the day cities gave upstart cable compamies exclusive rights in their areas. that is why most could care less what customers really want cause they can give you what they want and to don't reall have an option in most cases. At least with ATT rolling out Uverse it's putting pressure on providers in those areas to get with the program. For comcast to be onw of the largest yet offer the least in the way of online access, even on your on home network just shows their intent is solely on their own pocketbook. I'll admitt I made the wrong choice going with comcast but currently don't have an option where i live. As soon as the major content providers wake up and figure out they users are willing to pay to stream what they really want to see and not the other 200 useless channels of junk cable providers give them we will all be better off. My comcast sales person LIED to me when I signed up and PAID extra for NFL Network and NFL Redzone, promising me online PC access. I can't even get live FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS games on my PC in my own home where I PAY for service. WHAT A JOKE

Joel

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 4 in conversation