Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

NBA League Pass Mobile activation not working

New Poster

NBA League Pass Mobile activation not working

I added NBA league pass specifically for the mobile access. I waited the 48 hours and tried several times to activate. I get an error which says that I need to submit a ticket with my comcast account number. I have, 3 times. I get no response, no email, nothing.

Regular Visitor

Re: NBA League Pass Mobile activation not working

Im having to same issue since Monday. I call that they went through the steps in a attempt to fix the problem, however in the end NO FIX.I did get a tag number . I call again on Tuesday they claim a tech would call me about the problem, its thursday NO CALL..

I caledl on Wednesday the CSR was very nice and explained to issue was wide spread it may ttake 48 hours to correct. NO CORRECTION. Still waiting or waiting to get a big account credit!!!!!

117fresh wrote:

I added NBA league pass specifically for the mobile access. I waited the 48 hours and tried several times to activate. I get an error which says that I need to submit a ticket with my comcast account number. I have, 3 times. I get no response, no email, nothing.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation