Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

My TV Listing

Frequent Visitor

My TV Listing

Well I guess you can add my name to the list of customers who are having a problem viewing MY TV LISTINGS. I have not had the issue up til about 2 weeks ago. When I enter my Zip Code and choose the correct chanel lineup it starts with chanel 49. Channel 1 thru 48 do not appear. I have tried the suggestion given but they do not work. Is this going to be fixed or do we just hve to write it off.

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: My TV Listing

Hello,

Can you post what suggestion was given to you so if someone has another suggestion we will not have to repeat ourselves

Frequent Visitor

Previous post suggested changing browsers, making sure cookies are not being deleted, confirming zip code and service. Comcast has changed something that has affected even how new pages are opened. In the last 2 weeks whenever I go from the home page to E-mail (connect) or TV a new window opens. What have you changed?????????   

Silver Problem Solver

Hello,

Since you have two separate problems they should be posted separately but in regards to the tv listing how you checked to see if you have accidently clicked on a filter (which is highlighted in blue) on the left side if so try to click on it again and see if the complete listing comes back up.

Official Employee

scavengertoo wrote:

Previous post suggested changing browsers, making sure cookies are not being deleted, confirming zip code and service. Comcast has changed something that has affected even how new pages are opened. In the last 2 weeks whenever I go from the home page to E-mail (connect) or TV a new window opens. What have you changed?????????   

What is your zip code and service area? I would like to further look into this.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation