Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

My Services are unreliable, intermittent and slow for the past year.

New Poster

My Services are unreliable, intermittent and slow for the past year.

I have had Comcast for several years now. the first year was exceptional but the following year has been a heartache. Since September of 2016 I have had contunaul service disruptions that involve me having to take off work to meet a technician. I call a tech every month and technical support weekly. The techs come out and tell me some other line person or technician is required to resolve the problem. Rmember for a year I have had daily problems with my services that I learned to ignore and tend only to call support when the services completely fail. I am without my services again today and with out a paycheck from work to meet a technician that is unable to resolve my issue. Yes, I have reached out to tech support and have found sympathetic employees with one even going so far as to file the issues I am having with corporate. By the way no one at corporate has ever reached out to me with a plan to resolve my issues. I am not wanting to yell at anyone, as I am in IT and now things happen but I think I have been patient enough. No I do not want a partial credit I want resolution or release from my contract so I can transfer services to another provider. I would rather stay with Comcast and have someone fix my issues and monitor my case than start over with AT&T. Why is it so difficult to contact customer service angent that will actually work to resolve my issues.

Service Expert

Re: My Services are unreliable, intermittent and slow for the past year.

JoshuaWomack wrote:

I have had Comcast for several years now. the first year was exceptional but the following year has been a heartache. Since September of 2016 I have had contunaul service disruptions that involve me having to take off work to meet a technician. I call a tech every month and technical support weekly. The techs come out and tell me some other line person or technician is required to resolve the problem. Rmember for a year I have had daily problems with my services that I learned to ignore and tend only to call support when the services completely fail. I am without my services again today and with out a paycheck from work to meet a technician that is unable to resolve my issue. Yes, I have reached out to tech support and have found sympathetic employees with one even going so far as to file the issues I am having with corporate. By the way no one at corporate has ever reached out to me with a plan to resolve my issues. I am not wanting to yell at anyone, as I am in IT and now things happen but I think I have been patient enough. No I do not want a partial credit I want resolution or release from my contract so I can transfer services to another provider. I would rather stay with Comcast and have someone fix my issues and monitor my case than start over with AT&T. Why is it so difficult to contact customer service angent that will actually work to resolve my issues.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: My Services are unreliable, intermittent and slow for the past year.

Hi JoshuaWomack, apologies for your experiences with your service. I will gladly look into this for you, please send me a private message with your account information (Name on account, address on account and account number).

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation