Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

My Daily Comcast issues

Contributor

My Daily Comcast issues

Until Comcast starts to address our concerns, I will post as often as I can the issues that makes Comcast the substandard company it is.

I have noticed that while I still cannot login on Firefox which has been going on for weeks (ever since the change over), there are other issues that need to be addressed and I suspect I will get the same deafening response from Comcast, total silence.

I am able to stream from Google Chrome, which is inconvenient and not my preferred browser by a long shot, I have noticed that when viewing on demand movies, they no longer have the option of movie categories, (drama, comedy, suspence, etc).  I must scroll through all movies in order to find something that might be interesting rather than being able to narrow that down.  Then I must leave the movies page if I want to know what the plot is for a movie, rather than scrolling over the movie and having a popup box with that information.  Then the issue of watchlist has not been resolved. 

I think it is Comcast policy that they not address our issues directly and by simply ignoring us we will go away and like good little sheeple become complacent over time thereby resolving the need to address issues and concerns.  If people are finding that their issues have not been addressed, acknowledged, rectified, please continue to flood these forums with continuing complaints. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation