Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Missing episodes

New Poster

Missing episodes

Episode 4 of Season 1 of Chesapeake Shores is missing.It would be nice to have access to that one considering all other episodes are avaiable.

Problem Solver

Re: Missing episodes

Strange, it's not listed here: http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Chesapeake-Shores/5328589286631822112/full-episodes#filter=online...

but it is listed on the new site here: https://tv.xfinity.com/entity/5328589286631822112 although it only allows it to be played while "in home" only.

Regular Contributor

Comcast is guilty of a lot of bad behaviour and treating people like garbage. However this one is not their fault. It is an industry wide problem that will eventually put an end to serialized TV. They make shows that are serialized and then make it difficult to see certain episodes.

I can only suggest either stop watching shows that are serialized, or buy the show on DVD, or find some other means to get show in a way I will not discuss here.

Problem Solver

Why not DVR the shows you want to see?

Problem Solver

Some people do not want the added expense of DVR service.

BlueJay wrote:

Why not DVR the shows you want to see?

Problem Solver

Sorry, my bad....   I thought the OP had a DVR..  Back to housework....  Smiley Sad

ciao, bj

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation