Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

MaxToGo

New Poster

MaxToGo

I tried to get MaxToGo a IPad Ap but Comcast is not a provider listed so I could sign in. Why canComcast subscriber with CINIMAX get the to go ap?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: MaxToGo

because maxgo is not supported by comcast which means they have not worked out a deal that is profitable for both parties.

Official Employee

Mikki725 wrote:
I tried to get MaxToGo a IPad Ap but Comcast is not a provider listed so I could sign in. Why canComcast subscriber with CINIMAX get the to go ap?

You can watch Cinemax movies on your iPad through our Xfinity TV App. Click the link to learn more and download it.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Joe, While I understand that some content from Cinemax is available via Xfinity app, not all content that is available via MaxGo is available via Xfinity app. Can you please let us know what is going on and when it will be resolved? Thanks -Chris
New Poster

Joe - an updates? This is not the service we expect given the amount of money we pay each month. If you think people will continue to tolerate this, you have not been paying attention to the ground Verizon is picking up. Cable service is becoming more commoditized and your monopoly will soon end. If you want to keep your customers, start treating them better. You may have only lost 17,000 subscribers last quarter, but that number will jump if you don't start treating us with respect.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation