Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Macbook Air access

New Poster

Macbook Air access

If I browse to tv.xfinity.com, the various tv shows appear on screen as well as login. If I then Login, the login continues and when the load is complete, the page loads with no "shows" appearing. The screen is essientially logged in but blank. There's no way to choose a show or do anything additional.

Help?!

Official Employee

Re: Macbook Air access

mrrjax wrote:

If I browse to tv.xfinity.com, the various tv shows appear on screen as well as login. If I then Login, the login continues and when the load is complete, the page loads with no "shows" appearing. The screen is essientially logged in but blank. There's no way to choose a show or do anything additional.

Help?!

I'm sorry you're having trouble. Do you also see no channels available in the Live TV section?  The website is designed to hide anything that isn't included in your subscription. I'm wondering if there is an issue with your account that is causing the website to think you aren't subscribed to any content. 

One thing you can try is to sign out of the website.  The best way to do this is from the Settings area (icon looks like a gear).  This should remove your device from our system so when you sign in again, it gets refreshed entitlements.  If you use the "Sign Out" in the top navigation row, it doesn't remove your device so the issue could persist.

I also find it helpful to try with a different browser or via our mobile apps to see if the same issue exists. 

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation