Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

MLB network missing from Stream App and Website

New Poster

MLB network missing from Stream App and Website

I have been trying to acces the MLB Network channel(729 for me) on both the app and the website, in-home, and the channel does not appear. I am able to watch it on the cable box no problem.
I chatted earlier with a rep but that got me nowhere. I have signed out and back in many times but it doesn't get fixed.
Anyone that can help? Thanks.
Official Employee

Re: MLB network missing from Stream App and Website

Egesteban wrote:
I have been trying to acces the MLB Network channel(729 for me) on both the app and the website, in-home, and the channel does not appear. I am able to watch it on the cable box no problem.
I chatted earlier with a rep but that got me nowhere. I have signed out and back in many times but it doesn't get fixed.
Anyone that can help? Thanks.

MLB Network doesn't appear in the apps or website because our systems show that it isn't included in your subscription package (see the "Entitled" column has no check marks).  We only show the channels to which you are subscribed in the apps (as opposed to the set-top box which shows them all).

I'm surprised to hear that it works on your set-top box. I also checked your bill and didn't see MLB or Sports Package listed. Each market is different so it is possible MLB is included in your package. Can you try calling us again at 800-XFINITY to discuss?

IMG_0350.PNG

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: MLB network missing from Stream App and Website

Hmm that is odd. It plays on the set top box no problem and when I signed up for it, the rep told me MLB package was part of my subscription.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation