Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Live streaming playback issues....Error message 634

New Poster

Live streaming playback issues....Error message 634

Error message 634 for playback of live CNN or HLN streaming.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Silverlight THREE TIMES and still has not resolved this issue.  I have tried this using Google Chrome and Firefox and neither one has worked.  Very frustrated.  As comcast/Xfinity customers, we pay ALOT of money to have these services and we should not have to jump through 52 different hoops to get a basic service to work.  PLEASE HELP RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Live streaming playback issues....Error message 634

have you cleared your cookies and cache and restarted your computer?   Is everything else working on your computer?  can you go to watch tv tab top of this page and watch tv shows and movies or do they not work either?   Troubleshooting issues like this is very difficult as everyone has a different computer with different internet and fire walls an antivirus, there are so many things that could be causing that.   did you call comcast and ask if there was a known issue today? 

The opinions expressed by me on this forum are mine only as a customer. I do not work for comcast nor do I represent them in any way.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation