Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Live streaming is TOTAL FREEZE FRAME

Regular Contributor

Live streaming is TOTAL FREEZE FRAME

The title says it all.  Cannot wath anything without it freezing.  I have to reload the page every few minutes.  I can not even watch the live streaming much because of it.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Live streaming is TOTAL FREEZE FRAME

Wow, so glad I am not the only one.  I have been having the same problem ever since the revamped website was introduced yesterday.  It happens ever few minutes.  Minimizing and restoring the web page starts the streaming again.  I was watching the latest Star Wars movie tonight and had to minimize the website like a hundred or more times in order to get through the movie.  This morning I had serious audio lag several times while trying to watch live TV news; in those cases I had to reload the web page in addition to restarting the stream to fix it.  It is a shame that I can't use the streaming feature any more.  I am currently on the road and need something, so going to sign up for Netflix tomorrow.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Live streaming is TOTAL FREEZE FRAME

Still not ifxed, and no option to return to the old style working streaming website, before the garbage revamped version was introduced........sad.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation