Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Live TV?

Regular Visitor

Live TV?

I don't find that real" live" TV channels are viewable on my laptop with this new POS system. Anyone know?

Hmm I wonder if it cost more to have this feature. Use to be easy and very usabled especially on the train home after a hard day.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Live TV?

homer101 wrote:

I don't find that real" live" TV channels are viewable on my laptop with this new POS system. Anyone know?

Hmm I wonder if it cost more to have this feature. Use to be easy and very usabled especially on the train home after a hard day.

A lot has changed a few days ago.

See a summary of changes here:
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

Contributor

homer101 wrote:

In the TV Listings area, select "Available out of home" filter to see all the "TV Go" live channels. In your home, you can watch every channel included in your subscription.

Regular Visitor

wow that,s even better! Thank you. Better I think.. I see there is a debate on the downloads contributing to your data caps limits. Yes or no??? Hmmm looked like watching a few on demand tv progs aded to my total????I was way over my cap last month but not billed for it... is everyone on the terabyte cap now I can,t make sense of what I read in their blurbs on this. They have not made much clear.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation