Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Live TV

Regular Visitor

Live TV

As of this morning I am unable to access Live TV on my computer.  When I click on CNN to watch, for example, it tells me I need a subscription  I have a full comcast package including premium channels....whats up?  As of yesterday I was able to access...this morning, nothing.

New Poster

Re: Live TV

I had the exact same issue.  Some representative with the "internet" section told me that the only way to watch live tv online is if my interent service provider was also Comcast.  I explained to him that that had never been the case before and that I had been watching live tv online for at least the past year with no issue what so ever.  His only explanation was that I should not have had access to it.  I ended up having to get off the phone with him because I was getting no where.  Then, about 10 minutes ago I tried again just to double check, and I have access to everything.  A proper explanation would really be appreciated.

Contributor

I am having the same issue as a new subscriber, and I have all of the premium channels as well. I get looped to the account page and it is of no help, as it is just listing packages of regular programming. One of the reasons I switched back to Comcast was because of this, and between this issue and the X1 disaster, this may be a very short relationship.

Contributor

I do have Comcast as my internet provider (Extreme 150) and still get the same thing on all networks, that I need a "subscription".

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation