Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Live TV listings BAD !!!

New Poster

Live TV listings BAD !!!

IT seems that they are trying to sync the X1 listings with the webb. My desk top and my remote do NOT work the same. NEED TO SHOW FAVORITES.  Direct tv is cheaper but when it rains it stops my brother in law has it . Looses shows .

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Live TV listings BAD !!!

raffi wrote:

IT seems that they are trying to sync the X1 listings with the webb. My desk top and my remote do NOT work the same. NEED TO SHOW FAVORITES.  Direct tv is cheaper but when it rains it stops my brother in law has it . Looses shows .

Yes the old web site has been replaced

See a summary of changes here:
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

New Poster

THE NEW TV GUIDE FORMAT blows!!!! CAN'T SAY IT ANY NICER....   Designed for the live at home millenials, who, have no money!!.  Go back the the previous format...

Regular Visitor

Thousands of people have noted this, but Comcast doesn't care even a little bit.  The number of things wrong with this site is staggering, but the worst is Comcast is unable to admit this site should NOT have been forced on customers.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation