Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Limited X-1 recordings available on XFINITY TV web and app

New Poster

Limited X-1 recordings available on XFINITY TV web and app

I have X1 service, 38 recordings from set top box, 70% full. Only five recordings are available on XFINITY TV on the web or the mobile app, those being from ESPN, SyFy channel, and WE. XFINITY TV also only shows a few of my scheduled recordings; for example, no scheduled recordings for TCM, ABC, or IFC show on the apps, and are scheduled on the set top box. A related issue, my Android app will allow me to download those five shows, but the web doesn't give me the same option. Windows 10, Treasure Coast area of Florida. Ideas/fixes?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Limited X-1 recordings available on XFINITY TV web and app

tarovan wrote:

I have X1 service, 38 recordings from set top box, 70% full. Only five recordings are available on XFINITY TV on the web or the mobile app, those being from ESPN, SyFy channel, and WE. XFINITY TV also only shows a few of my scheduled recordings; for example, no scheduled recordings for TCM, ABC, or IFC show on the apps, and are scheduled on the set top box. A related issue, my Android app will allow me to download those five shows, but the web doesn't give me the same option. Windows 10, Treasure Coast area of Florida. Ideas/fixes?

You've mentioned a few problems:

my Android app will allow me to download those five shows, but the web doesn't give me the same option - downloading shows using the website is not supported

Only five recordings are available on XFINITY TV on the web or the mobile app - only recordings completed after cloud storage was added to your account will be available on website/apps. If this is not the case, try exiting app, rebooting dvr cable box, and retry.

Missing scheduled recordings missing on website/app - Others have reported this in forums, no real solution has been found. Try exiting app, rebooting dvr cable box, and retry.

New Poster

Re: Limited X-1 recordings available on XFINITY TV web and app

m. venzani, 

Thanks for the info. I've had cloud storage enabled for months, and the shows that do appear on both the web and app were all recorded in the past three days, a few shows recorded since then do not appear. I'll reboot, and see what happens.

Thanks again!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation