Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

LOST

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

LOST

What happened to LOST on Xfinity on Demand??  Will you bring it back and when??

Accepted Solution

Re: LOST

Today I did an online chat with Comcast customer support.  They claim that the network (ABC) stopped providing LOST.  It wasn't a very convincing answer.  They said they had received complaints, but had no idea if or when LOST would return to on demand.  Extremely frustrating that it is gone without advance notice, and that I couldn't get a straight or convincing answer out of Comcast about it....

View answer in context
New Poster

I would also like to know the answer to this. I just really started watching the series and it is suddenly dropped? Is this the way xfinity tv always works?
New Poster

Yeah, I noticed yesterday that it was gone too.  I'm in the middle of season 2.  Is it coming back???

New Poster

Our whole family was watching as well, and then poof, gone... please let us know if this is coming back!

Regular Visitor

PS...I must add that for the growing Comcast cable bill that I pay each month, the ONLY show that I looked forward to watching in my free time was LOST and obviously I am not the only person.  I sure hope these messages we leave on this site don't just go into some file named "Comcast Whiners" and left there.  Bring it back, please.  BRING IT!! 

New Poster

I have been watching LOST several times a week.  Then it's just gone, no advance notice?  Comcast, what's up?  Really ticked off...

New Poster

Today I did an online chat with Comcast customer support.  They claim that the network (ABC) stopped providing LOST.  It wasn't a very convincing answer.  They said they had received complaints, but had no idea if or when LOST would return to on demand.  Extremely frustrating that it is gone without advance notice, and that I couldn't get a straight or convincing answer out of Comcast about it....

Regular Visitor

Thank you for taking the time to post that and let us know.  If the network is the reason for this than shame, shame on Comcast for not letting us know that!!  Stupid ABC. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation