Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Issue with Recording Repeating at the beginning

Frequent Visitor

Issue with Recording Repeating at the beginning

I am having an issue with many recordings on the xfinity tv website. Sometimes when I watch a recording from the beginning. The recording will start and about a minute or so in, the recording will repeat the same 5-10 seconds and then go back and do the same thing and will not progress any further. I would have to manually scrub further to make the recording continue. Has any one had these problems? Does anyone know how to solve these issues?

Thank you!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Issue with Recording Repeating at the beginning maybe some help

I have had the same problem for the last 45 days. Call Tier 3  tech-support at this number 

1/888/824/8988.  use selection 2  this will get you to a available technician. Explained your situation and ask them if they could give you eight CR ticket number. Then just keep calling back. In the course of my calls I talked to 7 different reps.  I believe your next step would be to get the tech to past the problem up to the engineering dept. This ticket will start "IFS".  As of 10:00 pm Friday 1/10/16 I have had 90% success rate in watching cloud playback. It's only been 72 hours, but can always hope it lasts. I updated my xfinity tv app review to show improvement.  The T3 reps are great, just keep calling. 

Service Expert
Moved:

Re: Issue with Recording Repeating at the beginning maybe some help

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation