Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Is there a DVR shortcut for the remote?

Regular Contributor

Is there a DVR shortcut for the remote?

I use the Xfinity TV X1 Remote app to control my new X1 box with voice commands, shortcuts, etc., and it works great.  There is a shortcut in the app to take me directly to my saved DVR programs.  Is there any special code or button I can program my universal remote (Harmony 900) to do the same?  It's annoying that I have to click the Menu first, then scroll over to "Saved" then click again to see my DVR programs.  I would love a shortcut on my remote to go directly to the saved programs like the app has.  Any ideas?  The old Scientific Atlanta box used to have a button to go directly to saved programs.

Regular Contributor

Re: How to program X1 Remote mobile app "code" into my universal remote?

Anyone??  Is there a shortcut I can program in my remote to take me directly to saved programs?

New Poster

looking for the same.

Regular Contributor

I found channels in my Guide that correspond to some XOD shortcuts you can program as such, but none of them appear to be for the DVR saved programs.  See what yours has.  Maybe Comcast can use this info to make an extra shortcut "channel" for us.

Capture.JPG

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation