Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Is service down or what?

Frequent Visitor

Is service down or what?

Taking forever to load and Watchlist is a crapshoot (often taking me to the initial setup screen, even though I have already added tons of stuff).

Then the dreaded orange key prevents me from watching anything, even though I subscribe to everything.

New Poster

Re: Is service down or what?

I've been getting the same message the last half hour or so. Binge watching Sopranos, and all of a sudden, it stops and tells me I have to buy the sub when I already have it. Try a few times, and it eventually lets me back in.

Called in to tech support, and tried to tell them a thousand times it isn't a problem on my end, so the Indian guy I get proceeds to ask me how much my last payment is, at which point I just hung up on him.

Screw it, I figure it's just a temporary thing anyway, and I've got better things to do.

Frequent Visitor

Ive had the same problem all morning (orange key) watched a few shows last night that now have the key ..  I have called in before about this problem and they had to do a re-set .. but since it seems others are having the same problem I am hoping it is just a matter of a LITTLE bit of time! 

please address this!

Frequent Visitor

Mine went back to normal shortly after I started this thread.  Just some kind of glitch, I guess.  I have fought the orange keys before - annoying as heck.

Frequent Visitor

Nevermind.  It is broken again.  Grrrr...

New Poster

Terriffic. Mine's working fine here in Chicago again, but now I think it's only a matter of time.

Silver Problem Solver

They appear to be tinkering again. I notice if I go from the online guide page to the Watch Online and if I go back to the online guide page it defaults to the 19103 default guide.

I need to log out and then back in again to reload my service area and then all the Favorites are missing. It states it had a problem saving them when setting up again.

Seems to have had problems since they made some changes to that page with the Homepass feature.

Frequent Visitor

Ditto here. I started a thread about this very problem. If they're going to tinker, and they KNOW this will happen, I'd have appreciated some notice stating that the system would be down.

Frequent Visitor

Yes, same here. Instead of doing something they can afford to do, like buy Titan, they hire their teenagers to muck around with the listings page, which, at best, is nearly worthless. I hesitate to reenter my favorites for fear they will be gone, again, within minutes.

Official Employee

XTV is currently experiencing a partial outage. I will provide updates in the following thread.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/quot-Subscription-Required-quot-But-I-already-subscri...

Thank you.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

1. Okay.  Out of Sellersville,PA I am getting audio, but no video Smiley Sad   Geez the ball game is on !!! LOL ... 

...  darn but it seems the plasma display went kaput :(

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 8 in conversation