Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Is Xfinity To Go Live TV realtime?

ANSWERED
Contributor

Is Xfinity To Go Live TV realtime?

When I go to watch Mun2 on my IPAD tablet using the app LIVE feature, it is a totally different program on then what is on my tv. I thought LIVE TV meant live realtime on the app.

I am using Ipad 3rd generation

Accepted Solution

Re: Is Xfinity To Go Live TV realtime?

Ok I got some info for you 

Open comcast page and sign in .

Go to watch online .

select watch tv live go to the bottom of this page look for xfinity settings second colum.

Select settings.

This is xfinity tv go settings now select update location , now enter your zip code ,

THIS WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEM. ENJOY YOUR CHANNELS 

View answer in context
Frequent Visitor

Hello mlevant. I recently had the same experience just last month,  Here's the problem call comcast tech support, tell tech support representative  that your ipad or laptop is out of sync and set for a different time zone.

ask  them what procedure to do in your settings on laptop or ipad .

follow their instuction and it will be fixed within minutes.  I would tell you how but i forgot . Thanks  possum1000 

ps. remember you have to add into your zip code into your ipad / laptop

Contributor

Thank you for your reply.

My Ipad is on the right time zone or region and so is my Comcast. Not sure where to enter zip code on Ipad- I looked in settings

Frequent Visitor

Ok If you haven't fixed this yet ,you have to go online with your ipad/laptop on the bottom of page you have your setting ,

now this has nothing to do with your comcast at home  or anything else . this is just for ipad / laptop settings only ,

and this is also not your ipad / laptop setting , you have to be on comcast page its on the very bottom look for settings their this is a comcast setting, if you need help call comcast they will guide you through this .

Frequent Visitor

Ok I got some info for you 

Open comcast page and sign in .

Go to watch online .

select watch tv live go to the bottom of this page look for xfinity settings second colum.

Select settings.

This is xfinity tv go settings now select update location , now enter your zip code ,

THIS WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEM. ENJOY YOUR CHANNELS 

Contributor

Thank you so much for your help.

I discovered the problem and not sure if anyone experienced this. I am trying to watch WWE Raw and Smackdown repeated on Mun2.

Every other channel is pretty set-maybe a 10 sec delay in streaming, but that's it.

When I want to watch Raw or Smackdown a totally different program is airing the same time??

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation