Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Infinity TV Shows on line

New Poster

Infinity TV Shows on line

Until recently I was able to view TV shows, a day or two after they were first shown on broadband TV such as Bones, Castle, Law & Order: SUV, etc.  Anything shown on NBC, ABC, Fox.

Now Infinity is not allowing me to view anything fomon these stations.  The message says we would have to sign up and pay for ABC, NBC & Fox

Why is this?  I can get CBS shows such as NCIS, Mentalist, Grim,etc. without a problem. 

Thank you for any information which sheds some light on this problem.

T. Z.

Official Employee

Re: Infinity TV Shows on line

zoleke5252 wrote:

Until recently I was able to view TV shows, a day or two after they were first shown on broadband TV such as Bones, Castle, Law & Order: SUV, etc.  Anything shown on NBC, ABC, Fox.

Now Infinity is not allowing me to view anything fomon these stations.  The message says we would have to sign up and pay for ABC, NBC & Fox

Why is this?  I can get CBS shows such as NCIS, Mentalist, Grim,etc. without a problem. 

Thank you for any information which sheds some light on this problem.

T. Z.

Due to these networks polices', you must be a XFINITY TV cable customer with On Demand to view these assets online or on the XTV Go App. If you meet these requirements, please sign in with your XFINITY credentials to access these videos.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

Come on, Joe. If we weren't signing on with proper credentials, we couldn't watch anything.

"Thank you for the prompt reply, Comcast Daniel. Although I didn't say so, the first thing I tried was a different browser. I usually use IE 9,10, but have firefox when I need it. Both are fully up to date, with both java and flash. Both have the same issue. Please understand that a lockout key over all new ABC prgramming, but not present on any other network or premium channel, also with a message that "I must be an ABC subscriber to view recent ABC programming", is not a browser issue. Browser issues would not pick a single network to block for 1 week. I can view the week old programming from ABC with no problem. If you, yourself, are a Comcast subscriber, I am sure you will encounter the same issues on your account, and you should verify it to see what we are saying. If not you, some of your employee friends must be subscribers and will have the same problem. What I don't get is how the Comcast organization can be so unaware of this issue, or that tech support resorts to advising customers to watch on the ABC website. For that, we don't need to subscribe to xfinity."

New Poster

You tell 'em Rlee...I am having the same problem, but with NBC...this is ridiculous, I pay for TV I pay for internet, I should be able to watch the shows on both if I want to.  Crazy, that is what it is, just plain Crazy.  I am so frustrated right now......They need to fix this situation asap. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation