Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

In-Home Only Available

Regular Visitor

In-Home Only Available

Hello, 

I used to be able to watch shows whenever I wanted that were available on demand before the website update. However, now when I go to watch tv shows such as Chicago Med, it says In-home only. I am away at school and have been the past year and never had this problem until recently. How do I fix it? 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: In-Home Only Available

annabellasofia wrote:

Hello, 

I used to be able to watch shows whenever I wanted that were available on demand before the website update. However, now when I go to watch tv shows such as Chicago Med, it says In-home only. I am away at school and have been the past year and never had this problem until recently. How do I fix it? 

Comcast replaced the website about a week ago. Most of the great features of the old one are gone and watching while away from home has been seriously limited.

See a summary of changes here:
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

See all complaints here:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

Contributor

Re: In-Home Only Available

annabellasofia wrote:

Hello, 

All the "TV Go" shows are also available on the new website and app.  For "Chicago Med" you need to look at the "Additional episodes" section for some reason they are not rolled up by season and episode like the others.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation