Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I've got multiple tickets open, called a few times, and went into the store too.

Regular Visitor

I've got multiple tickets open, called a few times, and went into the store too.

For some reason, my TV networks included in my package are not showing up on the Xfinity TV on demand streaming website. Instead I get a bunch of orange keys yet every single time I contact a Comcast representative, be it online in chat, in store or via phone. Everything "checks out" on their end and I get no where.  They are dumbfounded that I have any issue on my end.

I've got two "elevated tickets" being worked on but I've yet to hear back and expect not to... it's been a couple weeks.

How hard is it to reset whatever needs to be reset in order to get this working again? This is so unprofessional and I am deeply disappointed in Comcast. I refuse to call customer support as this technical issue is far, FAR above their paygrade (one person even said that I had to call HBO for the problem, and gave me HBC's phone number!).

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation