Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I cant watch anything!

New Poster

I cant watch anything!

Hello I am currently trying to watch shows and movies online and I keep getting a error that says the video/movies is not available error 517 can someone please assist me I have all the rights and I have installed adobe and still nothing. Help please!!!!

Regular Visitor

Re: I cant watch anything!

Having same issue with code 519.  I can watch some shows but not recent ones.  

meekawashi07 wrote:

Hello I am currently trying to watch shows and movies online and I keep getting a error that says the video/movies is not available error 517 can someone please assist me I have all the rights and I have installed adobe and still nothing. Help please!!!!

Having same issue.....can watch a few shows but nothing recent.  I get error 519. I have sent my plea twice for help, but no one at comcast is answering......I am going to switch to Netflix and Hulu.  It may take longer to get the shows, but at least I won't get errors with zero help.....

New Poster

I'm having similar issues as well. I cannot access the most recent shows but older one's seem to play fine. I keep getting the 519 error as well. Following the instructions from the "If you are get the error 5XX" has you download the Adobe .exe file and run it on your machine, which I've done three times. I'm using Windows 7 Professional. When I review programs from the control panel I see Adobe Flash Player 14 Plugin so it is installed on my laptop.

For all the $ they're getting from us  you'd think the technology would be better and the service more responsive. I'll submit a new request  also and keep an eye on this forum for any solutions.

New Poster

I'm in the Houston and it sucks that it takes a week to fix an outage
Regular Visitor

I don't know about you guys, but mine still IS NOT fixed.  I am really upset that no one has replied to our needs.  this is the third week I haven't been able to watch xfinity online.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation