Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I cant get my xfinity live streaming to work its keeps coming up flash compatibility issues. Help

New Poster

I cant get my xfinity live streaming to work its keeps coming up flash compatibility issues. Help

I have been having issues with my on live Internet connection issues for 3 days. Come to find out they are changing everything and they changed my Network connection name without telling me. I finally got that fixed today. I have amazon and netflix streaming, both of those are working fine, but now when I go to watch tv on xfinity live streaming, it wont load when it decides to try and load it comes back with Flash compatibility issues please download current version. Well I have windows 8.1 and flash players comes already installed and does all the updates automating. I pay over 200 a month for your service and expect to be able to use them. How can I get my live streaming to work again? 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation