Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I can't watch anything on premium channels I subscribe to online

Frequent Visitor

I can't watch anything on premium channels I subscribe to online

I am subcribed to all stations & premium channels except TMC but when I tried to watch shows Xfinity tv online I see a key and it tells me I am not subscribed but I am!! it hows I can  watch it on demand and it shows me a buy thing to click on to see Like VH1 HBO showtime etc.. !! Does it cost extra to watch these channels on My PC ?? I Pay over 200.00 a month now for my triple play package I thought watching online was included???!!

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: I can't watch anything on premium channels I subscribe to online

I have been experiencing the same issue but only with Showtime. My HBO service works fine. Were you able to get any answers from Comcast?

New Poster

Same issue here as well.  Comcast, but showtime does not work online.

New Poster

I suspect it has something to do with the new year.  This is a recurring problem with the xfinity online service.  I will be requesting that I be compensated for this lack of service.  I suggest everyone else does the same.

Silver Problem Solver

clear your cookies, clear your cache, update your silverlite player update your flash player, restart your computer and then try again.  Also dont use IE9 comcast has said there are compatibility issues.  If none of that works call comcast and make sure your account is set up correctly.

Frequent Visitor

It's working fine now !!!

Frequent Visitor

thanks.. Using Chrome Stopped Usin IE when I had issues on my old LT with 8  My Laptop is brand new updates are all current .. I am meticulous with all out computers I maintain them well  

The online shows Problem is fixed works fine now. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation