Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I can't watch and TV episodes online anymore

New Poster

I can't watch and TV episodes online anymore

I've been able to watch ABCFamily tv shows until today. When I go to the page, it says to log in with Xfinity to watch the shows. When I log in, it says I have to upgrade to watch them, but in my subscription it says I already have them in our list & to point out again, I've already been watching the videos until now. Any idea?

Frequent Visitor

Re: I can't watch and TV episodes online anymore

Join the club Dustin! I've spent over 8 hours with the useless folks Comcast likes to call Customer Service representatives. One of the idiots actually signed us up for Streampix for $4.99 and none of the others we've talked to have been able to identify and resolve the issue. Typing this as i'm on hold waiting for another one of these jackasses to give me another run around. I've actually Gone Around the World in less than 4 hours now, talking to customer service reps from Phillippines, India, US and elsewhere. Comcast is truly a worthless global company with folks that don't know what the heck they are talking about. 

Sorry I haven't helped you in any way, but I had to vent and if any of the idiots from Comcast actually read these forums I'd love to hear what other BS they can concoct while clearly the issue is at their end. Blaming the TV partner sites isn't going to help and the sooner they realize that the better off they're going to look. Its always best to admit to either ignorance or lack of knowledge rather than try to beat around the bush making themselves and the company that hires them look like idiots. 

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to vent!! Cheers!

New Poster

I cannot watch TV episodes online anymore.  When I select any show, etc. I keep getting a "big box" that says I need to upgrade my Adobe Flash which I have done several times as provided by this "big box".

I tried calling the toll free number and after entering my input info I then get informed that my call cannot be connected and to try again.  Trying to get their help is useless and at this point Fios is looking tempting.  Is anyone else having this problem with Adobe Flash update, etc.???

Frequent Visitor

Espirit, I believe that this is the same issue that's been plaguing everyone else. It has nothing to do with your Flash player. Stupid Comcast has messed up something and their useless customer service reps don't know squat about what they are talking about when trying to troubleshoot this issue. Like I mentioned in one of the other threads, i've been transferred to reps all over the world, some of whom didn't have a clue about what ABC was when I mentioned that I was trying to watch live TV on ABC's website.

So hang in there, its an issue that's affecting a lot of users right now and perhaps a class action lawsuit against Comcast will probably make these idiots wake up and address the issue.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation