Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

How do I turn OFF all the channel filters and get the full channel listing back?

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

How do I turn OFF all the channel filters and get the full channel listing back?

When viewing the tv listings online at "http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings" it no longer shows all the channels available for my service area.  It shows only the channels for the selected filter: MOVIES, SPORTS, ir KIDS.   

How do I turn ALL the filters OFF, and get the full channel listing again?  

I have tried the "Hde Filters" button.  But that only hides the filter selc\ection buttons.  

I have tried the "Change Lineup" option.  that shows all the channels I am paying for, but does not change the listing display to display all the channels.  

Can someone tell me what I am missing or doing wrong here? 

thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I turn OFF all the channel filters and get the full channel listing back?

I found the answer searching under "Community"  instead of "Boards":

If any of the channel filter buttons are highlighted (blue) then simply click (once) the highlighted button to turn the filter off.  

Duh!  I was double clicking. which simply toggled the filter off and back on again.  

Single click!  Not Double click

I knew it had to be something simple...

Thanks Comcast Joe for the answer.  

I just wish finding things in the help forums was a bit easier.  It took me 5 minutes to find my original post (no solution there)!  And then another 10 minutes to find the answersomewhere else.

View answer in context
Frequent Visitor

Re: How do I turn OFF all the channel filters and get the full channel listing back?

Thank you for asking the same question I want to ask.  I have tried unsuccessfully to exit the filters, so the complete listings don't show up.  I wanted to set a Series Recording for Bones on Thursday evening, but Channel 3 (FOX) isn't even showing up in TV listings.  I'd like to be included in any answers you get.

Regular Visitor

I found the answer searching under "Community"  instead of "Boards":

If any of the channel filter buttons are highlighted (blue) then simply click (once) the highlighted button to turn the filter off.  

Duh!  I was double clicking. which simply toggled the filter off and back on again.  

Single click!  Not Double click

I knew it had to be something simple...

Thanks Comcast Joe for the answer.  

I just wish finding things in the help forums was a bit easier.  It took me 5 minutes to find my original post (no solution there)!  And then another 10 minutes to find the answersomewhere else.

Frequent Visitor

I asked the same question you did, but since I didn't see anyone answering it, I chatted with a service rep.  If you have, let's say, "Movies" highlighted.  Click on the "Movies" icon again, and it will cancel.

Regular Visitor

Thanks.  I finally figured that out myself.  I guess I was having a bad day.  The answer was too simple.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation