Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

How can I view my recording options for shows that aren't scheduled to be on-air anytime soon?

ANSWERED
New Poster

How can I view my recording options for shows that aren't scheduled to be on-air anytime soon?

How can I view my recording options for shows that aren't scheduled to be on-air anytime soon? It seems like I can only modify upcoming recordings, instead of seeing a list of all shows I have set to record (even ones that are on a 4-8 month break)?

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I view my recording options for shows that aren't scheduled to be on-air anytime soon?

worktech wrote:

How can I view my recording options for shows that aren't scheduled to be on-air anytime soon? It seems like I can only modify upcoming recordings, instead of seeing a list of all shows I have set to record (even ones that are on a 4-8 month break)?

You can usually search for a show, then click "Series Info" and select "Recording Options".  It may not be possible if the show isn't airing and isn't available from On Demand. If that doesn't work, you can use the XFINITY TV Remote app for iOS and Android.  There is a Series Priority Manager in that app that should show all series you have set up.

Program listings are only available for up to 2 weeks in advance.

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: How can I view my recording options for shows that aren't scheduled to be on-air anytime soon?

worktech wrote:

You can usually search for a show, then click "Series Info" and select "Recording Options".  It may not be possible if the show isn't airing and isn't available from On Demand. If that doesn't work, you can use the XFINITY TV Remote app for iOS and Android.  There is a Series Priority Manager in that app that should show all series you have set up.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Problem Solver

ComcastDan wrote:

worktech wrote:

Am I missing something here? Where is the Series Priority Manager in the XFINITY TV Remote app for Android?

Official Employee

HowAboutThisOne wrote:

ComcastDan wrote:

worktech wrote:

Am I missing something here? Where is the Series Priority Manager in the XFINITY TV Remote app for Android?

I appologize. That may only exist in the iOS app which I'm more familiar with.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation