Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Homeland has disappeared

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Homeland has disappeared

I've been downloading and watching Homeland for the past month and now all of a sudden, I can't even find it on the list of TV Shows in XfinityTV at all.   How can I get back to the rest of the episodes for Homeland?

Accepted Solution

Re: Homeland has disappeared

After I noticed more and more programs disappearing from the menu, I uninstalled and then reinstalled the Xfinity TV Go app.  Once this was done, all of the programs, including Homeland, were available again.

View answer in context
Tags (2)
Regular Contributor

Did you try to do a search for Homeland?  It is still available on the app to watch or download through 7/1/14.  Try searching for the title directly by typing in the name in Search.

Frequent Visitor

Homeland does not appear on the Android Xfinity On Demand application.  It does not show up on the menu.  A search does not make it available.  It is available on the Xfinity web site and can be viewed from there, but it cannot be downloaded to an Android device.  It was available until 2/28, but not now.

Frequent Visitor

After I noticed more and more programs disappearing from the menu, I uninstalled and then reinstalled the Xfinity TV Go app.  Once this was done, all of the programs, including Homeland, were available again.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation