Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Homeland - Season 2, Episode 11

ANSWERED
New Poster

Homeland - Season 2, Episode 11

I cannot get the latest Homeland episode "In Memoriam" to load in the Xfinity TV app or Player. Any idea when it will be added to the queue?

Accepted Solution

Re: 12/9/12 episodes of dexter and homeland are not on the xfinity iPad app

Hi all,

Are you using the Xfinity TV App or the Xfinity TV Player App? They are available on the XFINITY TV Player App but not the XFINITY TV App.

We are in the process of moving all Play Now videos to the XFINITY TV Player App. We are soon releasing messaging in the XFINITY TV App that Play Now will no longer be available in that app.

Having two apps opposed to having an app with everything in one will help improve the performance in both apps.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

View answer in context
Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Homeland - Season 2, Episode 11

I am having the same problem with the latest episode of Dexter "Do You See What I See". Would like to know when it will be added as well.

New Poster

Re: Homeland - Season 2, Episode 11

I see it now - thanks so much for your help and quick response. 

New Poster

Re: Dexter season 7 episode 11 not online

It is still not on xfinity tv app you go to dexter and the last episode is # 10. When you first see the dexter icon it says new and 83 videos but when you click on it, it says 82 videos.

New Poster

Dexter season 7 episode 11

What am I doing wrong? ComcastJoe says that it is up but it does not show up on my xfinity app on myiPad? 

New Poster

Homeland S2 Episode 11. Not loaded on xfinity app for ipad. Why?

I want to watch the latest episode of Homeland, why can't I see it?  It is usually posted the following day. 

New Poster

Re: Dexter season 7 episode 11

same here.  i think the APP (via ipad & mobile) has different available shows than online and on demand.  totally stupid.  now i am trying to get Dexter 7/11 on the laptop and keeps giving me an error.  it's available.. it comes up..it loads and then it won't start.  error as OFTEN happens.  and then this is the support ?  really?

New Poster

BULL!

THEY WILL PRO?B CENSOR & DELETE ME ... but this is NOT True.  the DEXTER episode is NOT AVAIL on my ipad APP and is avail ON MY LAPTOP but does NOT WORK!!! along with HOMELAND.   "working on it?" seriously?  there are many people who need jobs that could probably do this in less DAAAAYYYSSSS. thx.

New Poster

totally ridiculous... they r now saying it works on the APP just in wrong order.  welp, not if the APP is on the ipad2.  and the one on my laptop won't work.  goes for HOMELAND too.  monopolies do not have to have good service.  bottom line.

Official Employee

Hi all,

Both episodes are available on the XFINITY TV Player App but have been added to the bottom of the page instead of the top. 

This is an error on our end which we are working on fixing now.

Sorry for the confusion,

Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Dexter season7 ep 11 & Homeland season 2 ep11

Although ComcastJoe says this is resolved and these episodes appear at the bottom of the player they DO NOT on the iPad player. Please test before answering. The app indicates 23 episodes available for Homeland with the "new" flag indicated however when you view the episode list there is no episode for last Sunday either at the top/bottom or anywhere in between and there are only 22 episodes listed. Likewise for Dexter.

There have been ongoing issues for several weeks please resolve your customers are becoming concerned and have other alternatives.

Frequent Visitor

Dexter episode 11

I still cannot get to episode. I see 83 episodes when picking Dexter but only 82 episodes show with the 12-2 show being the latest.

i have even deleted and reinstalled the app.

thanks.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Dexter episode 11

I just loaded the player app and having same problem on my ipad.

New Poster

12/9/12 episodes of dexter and homeland are not on the xfinity iPad app

Usually they post the day after they air. But it is 12/12 and they have not posted the new episodes of dexter and homeland. Why not? Please help. Thx

Official Employee

Re: 12/9/12 episodes of dexter and homeland are not on the xfinity iPad app

Hi all,

Are you using the Xfinity TV App or the Xfinity TV Player App? They are available on the XFINITY TV Player App but not the XFINITY TV App.

We are in the process of moving all Play Now videos to the XFINITY TV Player App. We are soon releasing messaging in the XFINITY TV App that Play Now will no longer be available in that app.

Having two apps opposed to having an app with everything in one will help improve the performance in both apps.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Dexter and Homeland now posted

Well it took two weeks but now I can play all recent episodes. Never got a response so rather frustrating to spend time on forum without any assistance Or responses.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 9 in conversation