Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Heartbeat error 503 when streaming on desktop

New Poster

Heartbeat error 503 when streaming on desktop

Repeated "heartbeat error." Under diagnostics it appears to be an error message 503. I retried repeatedly with the same result. Any ideas?

New Poster

Re: Heartbeat error 503 when streaming on desktop

Me too. This just started a few days ago and now it's happening constantly. What's up?

New Poster

Same thing happening to me. Happens sporadically streaming Live TV on my desktop. Tried updating plug-ins, etc. But nothing fixes it. 

New Poster

I have also experienced the same issue. Constantly it comes up every 10 to 20 minutes. I need advice, too

IMG_0272.JPG
Regular Contributor

Yes, seeing this suddenly as well. Very disruptive, Comcast needs to address this. It would be nice to see a message from them that they're aware of it and are looking at the problem.

Haven't seen that, just complaints. Please step up Comcast, and inform us on whether you knew about this, and what you're doing about it?

Much more of this and I'll be looking for alternative streaming sources. Which may improve things for others if this is load-related, but Comcast will lose revenue.

New Poster

me too, this is ridiculous, and I will absolutely be cancelling my subscription and recommending my friends do the same if this is not addressed.

ridiculous.

New Poster

I had the same problem while streaming live TV on my desktop P.C (using Chrome).  I cleared my cache, reinstalled Adobe Flash player, made sure my Chrome version was current.  Nothing seemed to help.  I called Comcast and they reset my account.  The problem happened again.  I then rebooted my modem.  That seemed to fix it.  Hope this helps.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 7 in conversation