Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Having to pay for On Demand TV shows

New Poster

Having to pay for On Demand TV shows

Just wondering why last year when we wanted to watch Gold Rush On Demand it was free!! And now we have to buy for $2.99 to watch it..... that's bull!!!

Problem Solver

Re: Having to pay for On Demand TV shows

It's greed on the part of owners of the show. They go by the saying: "A fool and his money are soon parted".

No one Has to pay. That would be the fool's choice.

Service Expert
Moved:

Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [circumventing the language filters]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here.

Problem Solver

Since this post started I have found this season's shows have been repeated on the original channel a number of times during the following weeks. The night the next new show comes on there are one or two previous episodes shown right ahead of the new episode. The shows are "free" here, and no reason to use ON DEMAND to watch when you want and maybe ending up paying to do it.

I have watched all the episodes, and have never paid to watch anything in all my years on cable, not covered under normal monthly payment.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation