Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

HOW DO I WATCH TV ON MY RCA TABLET???

New Poster

HOW DO I WATCH TV ON MY RCA TABLET???

How do I watch TV on my tablet (an RCA)? There is no "Xfinity TV Go" app in the store that came with this tablet. I opened internet explorer and went to Comcast/Xfinity. A messadge said there was a "new way" to watch my xfinit TV on my tablet (any way, new or old, woul be appreciated!) I was asked username and password, which, of course, I don t remember (I bought comcast xfinity months ago and, since then, I have only used TV, internet and home phone; and I don t remember if I have ever needed to log in). I was sent an email "with a link to change password", but the only links were to xfinity webpages. Then they identified me based on my connection and I finally could create a new password, but... What for??? I log in, they show me help files, FAQs, and I cant find this simple question: HOW DO I WATCH TV ON MY TABLET???

New Poster

Re: HOW DO I WATCH TV IN MY RCA TABLET???

First of all you watch TV "ON" your tablet, not "IN" your tablet. Now that we got that cleared up.... goint the app store and download the Xfinity go app. however you will need to find out what your password is to do this. so contact comcast..... good luck...

New Poster

If there was a Xfinity TV Go app in my tablet store (like there is in google and other stores) I wouldn`t have posted the question.  You understood what I was saying, despite the fact that I used the wrong preposition.  But sorry, your answer is 100% useless. Tx anyway. I corrected the preposition and keep waiting for a smarter answer, of course.

New Poster

Just so u know I have the same tablet thats why I responded to your question!!!! And yes there is an app in the google store because I use it almost everyday!! And its on my tablet because I downloaded it!! Do you want me to send you a picture of it... I will smart guy... "XFINITY TV GO APP" SEARCH IT 🔍
Silver Problem Solver

Is you tablet locked into a special RCA store? As mentioned, the regular Google Play store should have it. The other issue could be if your tablet is somehow incompatible, so it won't display it.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation