Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

HBO ISSUE (Sorry, there was an error loading this page. Your account has not been charged.)

Frequent Visitor

HBO ISSUE (Sorry, there was an error loading this page. Your account has not been charged.)

I have placed multiple calls to Comcast, regarding the message "Sorry, there was an error loading this page. Your account has not been charged." when attempting to log in to hbogo.com has anyone actually have this resolved? the clowns at comcast have no clue and said they never heard of this issue.

However after a quick search here I did see its a known issue, just hoping someone can tell me something I can tell those clowns at comcast.

Problem Solver

Re: HBO ISSUE (Sorry, there was an error loading this page. Your account has not been charged.)

Hello F1andy83,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. What device are you using to access hbogo.com?

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: HBO Go errors when logging in at Comcast server

Comcast at its finest. I'm still having this problem too. It happens to me with my AMC app too

New Poster

Re: HBO ISSUE (Sorry, there was an error loading this page. Your account has not been charged.)

Hi ComcastCrystal,

l've been having this same problem since the beginning of April & noticed at least 3 posts since the end of April mentioning the same problem. 

For me it started with my AMC app and now HBO TO GO. I've tried to logon via my iPad and this weekend I tried on my laptop to no avail. The post I saw this evening had a screen shot of the error (post started on 4/28/16). If you'd like me to shoot you a copy let me know & I'll see if I can copy it.  

Problem Solver

Hello BananaBird29,

Please send me a private message with your account number and the name on the account so I can further assist you.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon

Problem Solver

Hello BananaBird29.

I have sent you a private message to further assist you.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

Have been unable to access HBOGO on my xbox one and laptop as well. Anyone know what is going on?

Problem Solver

Hello adamcab,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. We are looking into this issue. We will post a response to the forums once we have determined a resolution to the issue.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

New Poster

AKA you have no idea whats going on. Typical

Regular Contributor

Hello adamcab,

Our management team is currently working on a resolution for you. Once a resolution is reached, we will post the response in Forums. 

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

Visitor

I am also having this issue as of 6/14/16.  I am able to watch HBO directly from the cable box, but not from any of my devices due to this issue.

Tags (1)
Capture.JPG
Visitor

I'm having this issue as well any updates on this, ComcastKimberly ?

Regular Contributor

Hello S2kiJacko,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.  At this time we do not have any updates available regarding HBO issue. When information comes available, we will post to the response in Forums.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon

Visitor

Still having issues logging in and missing out on GOT, this is considerably frustrating.

New Poster

I spent over 4 hours with tech support in chats and on the phone and was redirected to at least 5 different departments regarding this same issue. I also I just want to watch GOT.... Dear Comcast, please get your act together...
Service Expert

What are you using to try to watch GOT?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Visitor

Still not working !

Visitor

We are also having an issue.

Visitor

I'm having the same issue (it has been ongoing since March). I'm using Google Chrome to access. HELP I WANT TO WATCH GAME OF THRONES! Thank you.

New Poster

MId July.  same problem.  no answers.  WHY

Regular Visitor

Having this same issue. Analyst on chat insisted it was because I was using a 3rd-party email for my XF login. Set up a Comcast email but it made no difference.

Also, having similar issues logging in to AMC, FX, etc. apps and websites with an error that I'm not subscribed to the network I'm trying to access.

Analyst cut off the chat when I lost connectivity for a minute.

New Poster

An analyst with some knowledge was able to fix my issue by resetting my account status. After days and days of customer service issues, one guy fixed my issue with one click
New Poster

@

New Poster

I am having the same issue. Also posted in the forum without a reply from any Comcast person. Live Chat analyst was not able to help and transferred me between 2 different people who basically said there was nothing to be done. I would actually like to speak with someone verbally about this, but (being a working person) I am not at leisure to do this during working hours

Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue, Comcast reps seem to have no clue as to what is going on.

New Poster

Hey Everyone!

The solution is…if your log-in ID is an email addy that ends in @yahoo or @gmail, etc. that is no longer a valid user log-in for Comcast/Xfinity (of course, they didn't notify anyone). There is an 800 you can call and have it changed. I'm trying to find it and post for you all.

BB29
Service Expert

BB2237 wrote:
Hey Everyone!

The solution is…if your log-in ID is an email addy that ends in @yahoo or @gmail, etc. that is no longer a valid user log-in for Comcast/Xfinity (of course, they didn't notify anyone). There is an 800 you can call and have it changed. I'm trying to find it and post for you all.

BB29

I use my comcast.net email address to log in with.  My account has both a gmail address and the default is the comcast.net address.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Misinformed support reps may tell you that the problem is either:

1. not logging in with the primary email address
  2. logging in using a third-party (i.e., non comcast.net) email address.

But they're wrong and wasting your time.

I confirmed this after getting my HBO GO issue escalated and talking with a knowledgeable contact from the Comcast Executive Office - as long as your email is one of the authorized users on the account, it doesn't matter what your address is. The only requirement is that the primary user have a comcast.net account.

The problem (which also affects access to other network apps and the Xfinity TV GO app) is a server side issue which was finally fixed when I got escalted to Tier 3 Technical Support and I have no problem accessing HBO GO with my Gmail address.

New Poster

Unfortunately that is all the more information the "analyst" gave me. I fed him as much information as I could think of concerning my account and told him about all of the fixes I'd been told to try that I had already tried and had failed. He told me he was resetting my account status. A few minutes later my modem rebooted and all of my paid services were up and running. I really wish I could give you more.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats