Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

HBO Go on Xbox

New Poster

HBO Go on Xbox

I know this is not a new issue, but it is new to me. After having a coworker show me HBO Go for the first time this morning, I decided that this was something I had to have. I did a couple of quick Google searches to make sure there was a HBO Go Xbox app and then searched "HBO Go Xbox Comcast" and saw multiple posts from last year about Comcast finally getting HBO Go for Xbox. Awesome. I log into my account and add HBO to my plan. I get on my Xbox and download the app. I get it going and try to set it up... To have my heart broken because Comcast is not an option. Really? Do you all think that the Xfinity app is good enough? The HBO Go app blows the Xfinity app out of the water. So many more episodes of anything you could want to watch. Full runs of older shows. Where is this on the Xfinity app? Get with the times, your competition around here has.
New Poster

Re: HBO Go on Xbox

Oops. Time to admit my mistake. I expected it to be listed under Comcast. After going back and having another look, I saw that Xfinity is listed. It works perfectly. My bad.
Gold Problem Solver

Understandable. They really should list it under "Comcast Xfinfity" and "Xfinity by Comcast".

New Poster

After seeing the HBO Go advertisements while watching my Comcast provided cable, I decided to download the app to my console. I, too, got to the point where I was trying to select my provider and I couldn't find "Comcast" or "Xfinity" in the options given.

Did they lose out on something? Was this recently removed? I swear I'm not blind cuz I've been reading through the list for a solid 15 minutes.

HELP.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation