Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

HBO Go on PS3

Frequent Visitor

HBO Go on PS3

Hi,

I'd like to add my voice to the folks requesting Hbo Go on PS3. Would like to get confirmation from mods\product team if there are any plans to support this.

While I'm here, I would like to suggest a forum section/feature/board for registered forum users to submit and vote on support features such as this one.

-LZ

New Poster

Re: HBO Go on PS3

Before I signed up for Comcast I asked if HBO Go would work on my PS3 and I was assured that HBO Go worked on all devices.  Of course when I tried to activate HBO Go on my PS3 I was unable to because Comcast, for some reason, will not allow PS3 and PS4 users use HBO Go on their consoles.  When I called customer support, their reply to me was to buy a device that Comcast supported.

Frequent Visitor

Re: HBO Go on PS3

I've contacted the email for "Tom Karinshak" and have been told its not supported and there's no committed date. It really boggles the mind why enabling it would take so long.....other cable providers are able to do it, so it doesnt seem to be a technical limitation.

I dont know wether to laugh or cry about the "solution" they provided you. That's not acceptable.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation